Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, October 08, 2005

The West Houston Smoke & Powder Crawl

Damn, Kinda Wished I Smoked Cigars...

I'm off in a few minutes to the gun range. It's the 9th Annual West Houston Smoke & Powder Crawl, but the first for me.

Hope to see a few other Houston bloggers out there. Not being a cigar aficionado, I'll probably limit my participation to the guns and the seafood feast afterwards.

Then, there's just enough time to get home, shower, clean the guns, download the digital pics, then go hit this blogger gathering! (Note: no permalink. Notice at top of blog probably gone after 10/08/05)

Damn, I'll have to turn in my Curmudgeonly Hermit membership card after all this social interaction!