Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Song Names

I Miss My 17 gigabyte MP3 Collection...

I lifted this blog idea from Jenni's place. It's pretty self-explanatory.

Take a look at Jenni's choices, then mine. Talk about 6 degrees of separation!

Try it! Bare your souls for our amusement!

Tell me what the first song that comes to your mind when you read what it's for...

1. Hate song? Das Lied der Deutschen - Fuckin' Illinois Nazis

2. Love song? In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel

3. Crush or Flirt song? Smart Woman (In A Real Short Skirt) - Jimmy Buffett

4. Fuck song? Hold On, I'm Coming - Sam & Dave

5. Goofy song? Anything by Weird Al Yankovic

6. Dance song? In The Mood - Glenn Miller Orchestra

7. Rage song? Fight The Power - Public Enemy

8. Slow song? Night And Day - Frank Sinatra

9. Make-up Song? We Belong - Pat Benatar

10. Redneck song? Longhaired Redneck - David Allen Coe

11. Make-out song? Once we're at that point, I couldn't give a fuck what's on the radio. Hell, it could be Sousa marches or the Mormon Tabernacle Choir for all I care.

12. Break-up song? If She Would Have Been Faithful - Chicago

13. Happy song? Take A Chance On Me - ABBA

14. Sad song? Tomorrow, Wendy - Concrete Blonde

15. Corny song? Ebony & Ivory - McCartney and Wonder

16. Christmas song? Merry Xmas From The Family - Robert Earl Keen

17. Perverted or Horny song? She's Tight - Cheap Trick

18. Boring song? Knockin' On Heaven's Door - Bob Dylan

19. Favorite song? The Wino And I Know - Jimmy Buffett

20. Funeral song? Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain - Willie Nelson