Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Breaking News!!

Damn, That's A Lot Of Google Hits For "Baboon Sex"!

We interrupt this Weekend Update to bring you breaking news...

Almost there....


Yay!


Baboon Pirates has crossed the 50,000 visitor mark! Wooohooo!

Ok, so at least half are search engine hits, but I'm still kinda spiffed about it. Sure, the Puppy Blender gets that many site visits before breakfast, but I have it on good authority he's auctioned off his soul under several assumed names to achieve that level of fame...

So, Happy 50,000 to me!

I don't know who exactly flipped the odometer, but the hit came in at 9:32:44 AM from a cox.net subscriber out of Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska. Thanks, Flyboy!