Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, January 20, 2006

Off The Reservation

Got Places To See, People To Do, Things To Go

El Capitan's got a full plate this weekend. Off to dinner at Carrabba's tonight with some college friends, one of whom is making another of her irregular jaunts back to Texas from her frozen home up in Alaska.

No doubt that'll go on into the wee hours, but I've got to depart for Brew Naunfels no later than 5 a.m. if I wanna get to the meetin' place before all of these folks eat up all the pancakes and bacon.

As much as I'd like to nap the day away, I hear there's all sorts of activities in store for us. My main plan is to hold down a chair and apply liberal amounts of fermented beverages until the BBQ's done. I expect I'll be able to wrap a few others into my little scheme.

Remote blogging is a possibility, I'll know when I get there.

See y'all Sunday night, more than likely.