Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Last Desperate Reminder

I Even Found Some Cat Targets!

Just a final reminder of the mini-meet & shoot-'em-up in North Austin/Pflugerville, TX this weekend. Walrilla and I and whoever else shows up are gonna meet up at Red's Shooting Range about 1:30 or so this coming Sunday for some rifle & pistol shooting, then find a place to sit down and calm down and chow down and wind down. Are ya down with that?

I'll need to shoot a few holes in something. I've just been reminded that the family reunion I'm attending today includes going bowling as an activity. I can't think of anything less appealing than going bowling, including root canal surgery and IRS audits. I pray they have a bar inside the bowling alley...

See y'all there!