Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Talk Like A Pirate Day!

I Can't Wait To Order Dinner Tonight...

September 19th is Talk Like A Pirate Day! Annoy your co-workers with endless "YARRRRS!" and "AHOY THERE, MATEY!"s!!

What the hell... I mean, it's no weirder than Groundhog Day. Plus, no annoying rodents!

Talk Like A Pirate Day BONUS!!!

Look what arrived in the mail today from Walrilla of Walrilla's Wonderings!


How cool is that?? A giant light-up skull & crossbones! A perfect centerpiece for my pirate shrine! Thanks, dude! You're way too cool!

Here's El Capitan's pirate shrine, circa 2002. It currently resides in the Sacred Box Of Storage in the Closet Of Antiquities, but I've added/been gifted with a lot of stuff in the past 4 years... I'll need to recreate it soon!