Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Dog Butt Update

It Helps To Take A Second Look...

OK, judging from the comments, people had a hard time seeing the image of Jesus in the dog's butt. I got people saying it looks like Will Shakespeare, or Ben Franklin. One guy said it could be either Jesus or Mohammed.

They're right, of course. It is open to a bit of interpretation. So, in the interest of fairness, I pulled out the imaging software in an attempt to sharpen up the picture and make it a bit more obvious.

What I found astounded me... T'weren't Jesus at all! It WAS Mohammed!



OK, Graumagus, NOW you got your riots, beheadings, etc.! I just wish my limited artistic skills were better, or that'd be a 9 year old "wife" and not a torch in his hand...