Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, September 29, 2006

I'm Back! Well, Mostly Back, Anyway...

News Flash! Austin Is Chock Full Of HIPPIES!!

I got back from my little business jaunt last night, and have been so snowed under with end-of-month drudgery that I'm just now getting around to blogging... at 12:30 a.m., no less.

First, big thanks go to Walrilla, Nelly & Army of Mom for their excellent work at keeping this place running in my absence. Muchas Gracias, amigos!

Second, didja know when you put 50 assorted architects, contractors, & state/local gummint employees in the same room for 3 days, you develop an inescapable vortex of boredom and drowsiness?

Third, yes, I *am* aware of the impending Sitemeter rollover. I'd hoped it would wait until later in October, but more on that wish in... later October.

Off to bed, now. One more hard slog at work tomorrow morning, then hopefully I can blog a bit more once the FedEx guy is dispatched with the fruit of our labors tomorrow afternoon.