Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, September 24, 2006

An Introduction Of Sorts

Hello, everybody! Walrilla here from Walrilla’s Wonderings. After wading through the baboon droppings and the spare cutlasses, I’m finally here. I see now that I am in fine company. Along with Nelly and Army of Mom, I shall endeavor to dispense little pearls of wisdom.

All these shall come from my days of taking Barely Understandable Lower Level Specialized High Intensity Training, hereafter known as B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

After taking years of B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T., I feel I am qualified to dispense any amount of it. In fact, my family insists I am full of B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T. Of course, it is available from any U.S. government office, free for the asking.

Really, just spend some time with me and you’ll find out, whenever I’m talking, I’m usually speaking B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

Walrilla