Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, September 23, 2006

We Have Guest Pirates!

Non-El Capitanish Blog Postings Are Coming!!

Oooo, I'm so excited! Got me some guest bloggers to come over and play!

I'm out of town on a bizzy trip the next 4 days, and to my knowledge will be computer-free much of the time. So, I asked a few friends to take over while I was away.

Out of 5 invites, 3 jumped right to the task, one had too much drama goin' on, and one person *really* needs to check their email more than once a month...

So, expect some brilliant posts from the following bloggers: Walrilla, from Walrilla's Wonderings; Nelly from Nelly's Garden and Army of Mom from Army of Mom!!

Have fun, my new little baboon pirates, and turn the lights off when you leave!