Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I'm Completely Ashamed Of Myself

My Taste For Lowbrow Humor Continues...

"I'm completely ashamed of myself..."

Those are the words of one of the actors in Jackass 2 after he chugs about half a cup of horse semen in one of the more gag-inducing scenes in the film. It's also my feeling after watching the damned thing.

I have no idea why I pulled it off the shelf at the video rental store. I watched the first Jackass movie, and you'd think that would be enough juvenile pranks to last a lifetime. Nevetheless, I watched #2. That's not what's so shaming, though.

It's the fact that I spent a good chunk of the movie doubled over in laughter, because you just can't believe the lengths these assholes go to in order to film a prank.

Anyway, the best stunts, IMHO, are the Rocket Ride, the Fake Beard, Making Wee Man Disappear, the Grouchy Grandpa, and the Toro Totter.

A word of warning, if you have a touchy gag reflex, stay way the hell away from this film!!