Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Mice Got Loose In The Server Room, Probably

This site's been all twitterpated since the early morning. My ISP's web server is having fits, and until it's back up, my sidebar is not gonna load properly.

If it stays hosed until tomorrow 11p.m., I'll pull the regular blogroll and replace it with a text-only version, work conditions permitting. Making any changes to my template behind The Man's firewall is chancy at best. It may have to wait until tomorrow night.

Lo siento, muchachos!

UPDATE: Emergency Blogroll in place. I'm not very frikkin' happy with this state of affairs. I very much liked my graphical blogroll. This version looks like a shorn sheep. A shorn sheep that's been stump-raped.