Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Eating Tasty Animals

Celebrating My Carnivoracity...er...Carnivoraciousness!

Well, damn. I went by Rajun Cajun on Richmond Ave. to join Lawrence of IFOC and whoever else from the Houston area who was showing up to eat dead animals in celebration of EATAPETA Day. (International Eat A Tasty Animal for PETA Day)

Denied. No room at the inn. I got there a smidgen after 7pm, and there wasn't a parking spot for blocks in any direction. I know. I looked. Also, the crowd was out the door, and I just don't do crowds real well.

Sigh. So much for busting my local blogger event cherry. Maybe next time.

So, back home to pick up my camera and blog something before venturing out in search of some still-quivering cowflesh. Hell, since it's for PETA, I think I'll have the veal with a side of clubbed tenderized baby seal.

Bon Appetit, Y'all!