Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

2007 Texas Blogfest Update - Vol 2.

All The Pews That's Writ To Squint


OK, bloggers and bloggettes...

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on my room reservation at The Inn Of The Hills, so apart from sudden attacks of flying monkeys, it looks like I'll be there.

Reservation details are here at the Official Site!

I'm still lobbying the D/FW & I-35 Corridor bloggers to show up, we'll see what happens.

If you've never been to a blogfest, here's what you can expect:

1) You'll meet new people.
2) You'll talk a lot.
3) You'll say "Damn, I didn't quite picture you looking like this..."
4) You will have the opportunity to soak up liquor like a parched sponge and sing bawdy songs at the top of your lungs.
5) No one will look at you cross-eyed if you sip iced tea and whistle Dixie instead.

Blogfests are what ya make of 'em, but just remember, you can't force it, and getting a bigger hammer won't help. Just let it flow as it will!

Take the plunge, grasshopper! You know you want to!