Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Extending The Olive Branch

I'm All About The Diplomacy!

Army of Mom has been one of my regular readers for ages, despite my occasional habit of poking fun at the manhood (or lack thereof) of NASCAR racer Jeff Gordon.

Recently, a post of mine dragged large cavernous red pulsating mental scars across her psyche, and I'd just hate to see AoM make an inadvertent reference to Goatse in her professional life due to my withholding palliative measures.

So, here's a cool refreshing video to take that horrible sight out of your forebrain!

This one's for you, AoM, and for everyone else who's had a decades-long love affair with the Enterprise!