Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Bunghole Envy

Where's The Meeting For Crapbloggers Anonymous?

OK, with the recent abundance of fundamental posts in these here parts (goatse, poopchart, Eric's mole-covered ass), it has been intimated that perhaps El Capitan is angling for the Golden Plunger crapblogging crown, or perhaps has a deeper fascination with the nether regions.

One friendly suggestion was that perhaps I should just squat over a camera, and expose the 'ahem' wellspring of the recent flood of poopie posts.

Um, no. Not gonna happen, for which I'm sure the entire world is thankful.

However, I do feel the need to post a picture of a big bunghole, complete with stress-induced fissures, just to close out this series. Incidentally, you probably have no idea of what you have to wade through on the Intarwebs in order to find a decent picture of a bunghole...



"AAAHHH!! YOU DO NOT WANT TO FACE THE WRATH OF MY BUNGHOLE!!!! My bunghole it goes bungo jango jango jango rango ratatatataaaa!!! You will give me TP for my bunghole???"



Uh, sure. Here you go...