Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, March 05, 2007

The Cats Strike Back

How Did They Eat So Much Kibble?

Revenge was swift and determined. In return for violating the sanctity of the household with canine interlopers, Betsy Cat and Pookie Cat have exacted their punitive measures.

I came home this evening and found not one, not two, not three, but FOUR separate piles of cat puke on the foot of my bed.

I suspect Betsy Cat was the culprit. I found a wad of juicy grey fur on the bottom of one pile.

Here's her handiwork, which oozed through one sheet and stained my mattress, probably permanently. Each blue stripe is about half an inch apart, to give you some degree of scale.



The haziness around the edges is a surplus of Lysol spray that I soaked the mattress cover in. I'll be laying down a towel to wick up the leftover goo as I sleep on the couch the next few nights...

She missed my woobie by about half an inch, or else I'd be making a coonskin cap. A Maine Coon skin cap...

Perhaps it's time to look at small tortoises as a suitable pet. After all, who's ever seen tortoises yack up their dinner?