Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Shiny New Toy

I'm Just One Psychotic Break Away From My Own Slasher Film!

A new toy arrived in the mail this week. In my continuing quest to own a copy of every sharp object ever created by man, I succumbed to the urge to order this Bowie knife when I saw it was on sale at Dixie Gun Works.



Oh, you just think it looks ridiculous in that picture. Feh, that's nothing. Let me put it into proper scale for you:



Hehehe... this thing is just StupidHuge. You could hack off the Loch Ness Monster's head with this blade when it floated up to you and asked you for Tree-fiddy. Well, you could if it came sharpened...

So, I'll be devoting the next several evenings to some serious whetstone action. Remind me to bring it to the blogfest, and we'll scare the shit out of the civilians by using it to chop limes for gin & tonics...