Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, March 15, 2007

How F#(%!^& Weird Is This??

Strange Things Are Afoot At The Circle K...

Check this weirdness out.

I posted this EATAPETA notice at 7:40pm CST

Elisson posts his EATAPETA notice at 8:58 EST, just minutes apart.

Look how similar they are. OK, at least they have veal and seal in common, anyway. No, I'm not accusing him of any copycat blogging. Last hit I got from anywhere in Georgia was at 4:57 pm, a Google hit looking for bukkake. That was probably Zonker.

This is not the first time Elisson and I have posted similar topics on the same days. There's been a few times we've been on the same wavelength regarding post topics.

I think there's something going on. A clever Zionist conspiracy, if you will. See, I've been eating at the local delis recently, and I'm of the opinion that inside the flanken and the half-sours and the knishes and the pastrami are secret mind-expanding chemicals that allow mental linkups across vast distances.

Ordinarily I'd be immune to the signals, but my parents had me snipped as a baby, so I'm equipped with a turtleneck instead of an anteater. This allows an unimpeded signal to reach the ..erm...antenna.

That guy Belloq in 'Raiders Of The Lost Ark' was right! The Ark of the Covenant *IS* a radio! It's a transmitter for talking to schvantzes!

Heh. I'm either the most brillant sleuth since Sherlock Holmes, or that 24 ounces of prime rib with horseradish I just ate has pickled my brainstem...