Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, March 19, 2007

More Meme-ing

Hey, It Beats Workin'...

Got tagged by Dallas Meow. Feel free to swipe it for some stress-free blogfodder!


Three resolutions I’ve made more than once:
Eat Less, Exercise, Stay on a budget.

Three things I wish someone would buy or do for me:
Get me out of debt.
Buy me an oceangoing trawler.
Throw me a 40th Bday bash next year.

Three places I am dying to visit:
The morgue, the funeral parlor, the crematorium.
And I'd better be pretty far along in dying when I head that way, 'cause otherwise, I don't wanna go.

Three words I can never spell correctly:
the (always comes out 'teh'), license, refrigerator

Three secrets I have never told anyone:
If I told anyone, they wouldn't be secrets, would they??

Three things I would do if I won a big lottery:
Disappear, Change my ID, buy a ranch and crossbreed moose & buffalo. I'd call 'em "Moofalo".

Three things I’ve lost that I can’t seem to get over:
My waistline, my youth, my hair

Three favorite places to be a tourist:
NYC, Vegas, Chicago

Three movies I’ve never seen, that I would like to see:
The Shawshank Redemption, The Lion In Winter, Rain Man

Three things I like to do alone:
Read, Sing, Jnk gur qbycuva. (ROT 13)