Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Baby Alert! We Have A Baby Alert!

OK, Better Late Than Never...

Connecticut Yankee, my friend from college and co-founder of the infamous COSGA Cocktail Hour has brought a new rugrat into the world!

Actually, it happened at the beginning of the month, but I've been refusing to register at the got-damned Kodak site to see all the baby pics. Nothing against the baby, I just have too many frikkin' passwords to remember as it is, not to mention another source of email spam...

See, ConnYank? Curmudgeonhood and general pissantry is what you have to look forward to when you get near the big 4-0!

Little Addison weighed 5 lbs. 12 oz. and was 18.5 inches long. My guess is that ConnYank will have to change 1387 poopy diapers in the next 3 years. Good luck on that, dude!




I am so stoked about how life will be in 15 years or so, when little Addison is starting to notice boys. I'll get to remind ConnYank about what a complete horndog he was in college, and that those type of guys are now hanging around his daughter!! He'll probably keep her locked in the attic until she's 25...

Can't believe you're a dad, TJ! Best wishes to you & Melissa and Addison!