Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, May 18, 2007

Situation Report

I Own A Rifle, Now I Just Need A Tall Tower...

Much doom & gloom, hereabouts.

We had the big 5 hour staff meeting this week. We were supposed to hash out the problems facing the department. Instead, the ass-kissers smooched up a storm, and the null-brained motormouths dominated the rest of the event, so it was a waste of time, IMHO.

The Mac at the house is still ka-fritzed, and I've not been in a position to post a lot at work, so my output's suffered this week. Thanks for stopping by, even though the pickings have been slim. I really need to tackle that Mac issue, but I'm just not inclined to face the possible scenario of losing every single bit of data/photo/song/textfile I've collected for the past dozen years.

Bowling tomorrow. It's a departmental outing helmed by our Asst. Director. I'm usually disinclined to do extracurricular activities with co-workers, but this is fairly innocuous, and I'm pretty sure they start selling beer at 9 a.m. That'll go over well with the Pollyannas and the Nosy Parkers.

More in a bit. I need to go see a man about a horse...