Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, July 23, 2007

Dog Days Arriving Early This Year...

Is Everyone On Vacation This Month?

I quit obsessively checking my Sitemeter stats a long while back, but I still take a look 3 or 4 times a week.

I'm a bit amazed at the rapid decline over the last two weeks. My weekly average is down 25%, and it's looking like I'll have a lower monthly hit count than the previous month, for the 2nd month in a row.

Either I'm starting to really suck, or everyone's just quit reading my blog all at once. Hell, I haven't had a new inbound link show up through Technorati in almost two weeks.

Sigh, guess I ought to start blogwhoring and camping out in people's comments sections leaving snarky comments, just so no one think's I'm dead.

Anyone else seeing this trend?