Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, July 09, 2007

How's Your Presidential Memory?

My Last U.S. History Class Was A *Long* Time Ago...

I ran across a fun little test you can take.

How many U.S. Presidents can you name in 10 minutes?

The first 5 are easy, as are the most recent ones. Those single-term guys in the 1800's? Not so much...

I got 37 out of 43 before time ran out. I missed Presidents # 9, 15, 19-21 and 23.

It's a simple quiz format, just type in a President's name, and if it's correct, it'll pop up in the correct time slot. Presidents that share last names are linked and both pop up, so that works as a bonus in your favor.

Now, the timer starts as soon as you click the link, so be ready!

Go name some Presidents! Good Luck!