Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, July 13, 2007

Chained To The DVD Player

It's Official, I Have No Life

Posting's been kind of bleak the last few days. When I'm on a decent posting kick, I always try to tuck a few drafts away to be used when the creative juices run thin, and I'm almost out of 'em...

So, what's got me preoccupied? Trying to watch all the existing seasons of a TV show in a hurry before the 4th season arrives in about 8 weeks or so. Sleep's at a premium. I've been waking up in the wee hours of the morning and squeezing in one more episode almost every night this week. I'm gonna try and squeeze in 15 episodes this weekend, then download more episodes off of iTunes for future viewing. I've got enough credits banked in my iTunes account for 16 shows, if I download them individually. I think there's 23 episodes per season, but that number can vary, since they ran some clip shows during the network airings. I haven't counted how many I have left to watch, but I think it's 42. I better get an I.V. and some Depends...

So, what's the show? Ain't gonna say. Don't want the heffalumps and woozles to leave spoilers in my comments. I left you some clues, though. If you're smarter than the average polar bear, you'll figure it out.

UPDATE: I'm so disappointed no one's even made a guess at the series... Here's two more clues...

"Dude, you've got some Arzt on you..."

The makeup, wardrobe and special FX teams are top notch. In most of Michelle Rodriguez's scene's, you can barely see her nutsack bulge.