Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Year Already??

Another Helping Of Truth, Justice & The American Way!

Wow. Mid-September is on us again, and with it comes this year's release of the Smallville DVD set!



Season 6 this time. When last I watched, Lex Luthor had been possessed by the nutcase Kryptonian General Zod, appropriated Lana Lang for his main squeeze, and stood poised to run roughshod over a burning globe. Lois Lane and Martha Kent are running out of oxygen on a hijacked jet, Chloe Sullivan's getting molested in Lionel Luthor's limo, and I'm pretty sure someone left the gas on at the Kent Farm. Meanwhile, Clark/Kal-El is stuck in the Phantom Zone, getting pretty PO'ed at this whole state of affairs.

With any luck, the DVD set will be on my doorstep waiting for me tomorrow evening. I foresee myself getting very little sleep until I've watched all the episodes!

Remember, it's all about the storyline! Plot, plot, plot! The only reason I watch! Really!