Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Cult Of The Seersucker

And Now... The REST Of The Story!

Jet-setter and clotheshorse extraordinaire Elisson recently let the world know he had succumbed to the pull of the Seersucker suit:



What he didn't mention is that when you join the Ancient & Sacred Order Of The Seersucker Clad, there's an additional bit of wardrobe that is required of all members. Thanks to some undercover camera work, you can witness what very few ever see!

Yes, my friends, the Seersucker Skivvies!


(Click to embiggen)

Note #1 - Any resemblance between the schlong-vent on the skivvies and a map outline of the State of Israel is purely coincidental.

Note #2 - The only other male crotchable region I've spent so much time fiddling on was my own... Someone owes me dinner and a tall glass of bourbon, I'm thinking...