Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, October 19, 2007

Phictitious Phridays

I'm Not An Author, But I Play One On This Blog...

If you're one of the fans of Fiction Fridays usually hosted by Her Feistiness, I ought to advise you that a renegade duo of former participants has split off and formed a splinter group dedicated to maintaining the purity and ideology of the written word. None shall be spared from our indoctrination onto the True Path...

Currently there's a schism amongst the Party Vanguard, as "Pink Octobrists" keeps getting offered up as a group name, and I'm really more of a Forest Green type of guy. However, Green October sounds like what happens to a kid's face after he eats too much Halloween candy.

OK, I made that last part up... Sorry...

The story's posted over at Villains Vanquished. I kicked it off with Chapter One, and Phoenix most ably returned the serve with Chapter Two. We'll volley back & forth until we reach a conclusion, or have a literary trainwreck, whichever comes first!

Go have a read!