Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

That's *SO* Tactical!!

The Most Overused Selling Term Since "New & Improved!"

I am so sick of hearing "Tactical". Open any gun magazine, surplus catalog, outdoor gear ads, it's tactical this, and tactical that.

I'm pretty sure I saw an ad for tactical underwear, with sewn-in slots for a Surefire flashlight and pebble-finish Nomex-lined condoms.

I'm at the point now that I'm ready to have a Picatinny rail attached to my schlong so I can mount flip-up sights and a vertical foregrip...

This, though, might be the last straw. Please, PLEASE tell me that the fine folks at North American Arms haven't put a tac-rail on a Mini-.22??

(Assuming your monitor's not set at a wonky setting, this should be close to life-size)



That's all we need, a laser-sight mounted on a 1" barreled pocket .22!!