Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, October 27, 2008

Election Woes

Sometimes, You Just Can't Be Too Vulgar

I've been mostly quiet regarding the upcoming election. I've already got my candidate selected. It's not the one I wanted, but given a choice between a centrist egomaniac that occasionally disregards the Constitution, and a Marxist egomaniac who actively rips up and pisses on the Constitution, the choice seems pretty clear.

No, what keeps me from diving into the Election 2008 kerfuffle is a lack of adequate vocabulary to describe my frustration with the press.

See, this is where I regret not being in the military and learning from the DI's how to curse in a profound and lyrical manner...

I can't come up with a good acronym or nickname for the mainstream media. 'MSM' just seems overused, and doesn't really address their complete leech-like adherence to the Democratic Party's bunghole, eagerly swallowing talking points & felching up DNC marching orders, then farting them out on the evening news.

So, I've been pondering the following names...

"Syphilitic Scribbling Whores"

"Festering Talking-Head Knob-Gobblers"

"Jaundiced J-School Jizzgarglers"

"Poxed Press Corps Prostitutes"

"Perfidious Palsied Pigfuckers"

"Crotchrotted Contumelious Cocksuckers"

"Worthless Wart-covered Wankers"

It's just so got-damned infuriating. You've got the Dems lying, cheating & committing fraud at every opportunity, and the press just rolls over and does nothing but wait for the next dose of concentrated bullshit.

The problem is, even when the election's over, the press will still be Obama's whores.

Sigh... where's my bottle of bourbon?