Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, December 19, 2008

Check Your Mailbox!

It Is Accomplished... Yet Again!

Wow. You ever lick 35 envelopes in a row? That's some nasty tongue-funk goin' on there, man...

Tongue-funk notwithstanding, this year's batch of Christmas cards are in the mail as of 8 p.m. last night. My printer's on the fritz, and I ran out of return address label stickers, so each & every address is hand-written. Bozhe Moi! Between my aversion to pen & ink and slow onset of arthritis, the scrawl is pretty bad, but should be sufficiently legible to get the cards to the intended recipients.

I counted and recounted, but somehow there's still an extra card left over. So, if your life would be made complete by a Christmas card from a Baboon Pirate, be the first one to email me your snailmail address at the address up in my sidebar and I'll mail it Monday. I might even throw in a special prize.

My card recipient list is growing. I've now got 4 atheists, 3 pagans, 2 Jews, one Muslim, and one person that I'm pretty sure worships Judy Garland as the latest incarnation of Buddha. Despite the variety of faiths, we all seem to be pretty tolerant. 'Course, in my case it's due to frequent applications of high-proof bourbon and the fact that I'm too frikkin' lazy to persecute anyone...