Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Third Time's The Charm...

Incompetent Imbeciles On Parade!

Why am I not surprised?

For the third time in a row, my travel reimbursement documents have been "lost" by those responsible for processing them.

Every single got-damned time I leave this town on official business, the mouth-breathing jackholes who stay here manage to fuck up the paperwork.

This time, I thought I was playing it smart. I knew in advance which documents to file, who needed to sign them, and got it done before I even left town. It's a set mileage rate, no meals, no lodging, no registration fee, it should have been a slam-dunk.

Nope. Out of a 24 page stack of forms needed to travel 150 miles and back, one critical page WHICH WAS STAPLED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE #$%*&!@& STACK managed to disappear between here and Accounts Payable.

Next time they want me to go out of town, they better lay a couple of Ben Franklins in my hand on my way out the door, or my happy ass is staying home.

Schmucks...