Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, February 18, 2011

Too Clever For My Own Good?

Fun & Games On The Man's Dime

This is probably going to backfire on me...

So, the other day I'm bopping around downtown, and I can't get any of the parking meters to work. It seems that the constant overcast weather had caused the solar panels to fail to perform, and the meter's batteries had run down.

As it so happened, one of the Parking Management gnomes was out swapping batteries, and I got him to give me a free parking pass.

Looks kinda like this:

(Click for actual size)

Now, an enterprising scofflaw just might take that same pass and scan it, clean it up in Photoshop, and print them out by the hundreds.

Before you download it and print yourself a copy, be aware that there's a specific code they use for the meter's location. Get it wrong, and you might find your vehicle ticketed and/or booted.

Plus, as a good citizen who has never had The Man take too much of your money through taxes, pay cuts, traffic tickets, etc., you should just continue to pay as much as you can.

After all, these new meters cost $10,000 each. The Man needs all the money he can squeeze out of you! So, pay up!!

You have been warned!

(Click for actual size)