Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Friday, April 20, 2012

A Friday WTF??

I Love Payday Fridays!

Well, I knew this was coming. I've been forced into the new Blogger interface. Not too wonky, but I'm going to have to learn where everything is.

Also... got a notice from the Haloscan/JS Kit folks that their commenting platform will be going away in October. I've been using them since forever, so I'm not sure what the hell I need to do now.

Well, it's after 5 pm on a Friday. I'll worry about this stuff later. There's cards to deal, beer to drink and cigars to smoke.

Oh. Hehehehe.... One more thing! Clean out your bag after you get back from a road trip!

Before a meeting today, I reached in to pull out my thumb drive, and came out with a Walther PPK magazine. Fortunately, no one was paying attention. That might have been awkward...