Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Royale With Cheese

"What do they call a Whopper?"
"I dunno, I didn't go into Burger King."


OK, so we interrupt this previously scheduled blue funk to bring you some...

FOOD PICTURES!!!

It seems that Yabu has decreed a contest at who can post the mostest tastiest foodiest pictures.

And get this... It's judged by two weenie dogs.

Heh. Judged by canines. Heh. Back off, homies! I got this one wired tight!

See, there's some things you just can't show a dog and not have him gnawing at the screen.

F'rinstance:

(Oh, I left these full-size, so PLEASE click each one for the full luscious effect!)
(And stick their little noses right up against the monitor!!)

LONDON BROIL!!


CHICKEN BISCUIT W/ SAUSAGE GRAVY & FRIED EGG!!


ROYALE WITH CHEESE!!


PLATE O' BACON!!


BEEF STEW!!


MEATMEATMEAT!!!


BMF STEAK!!


EL CAPITAN'S DACHSHUND CHOW!!


HA! I AM EL CAPITAN! FOODIE OF FOODIES!
LOOK UPON MY WORKS, YE HUNGRY, AND DESPAIR!!!