Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Another Year Of Aimless Bloggery!

Eight Is Not Enough

Yes, indeed, fiends and nailers!  8 years ago this week, Baboon Pirates sprang into existence, and has been a glorious suckhole of productivity on the IntarWebs ever since!

This past year was a tough one.  My productivity fell off, as did my list of daily visitors.  Facebook bears some blame, but I'm not being the Kr8TiV3 whizkid I was 4 years ago, either.

Still, it's another year, another shot at cranking out the occasional bit of bawdy doggerel or posting some horrible image that has y'all scrambling for the eyebleach.  That sort of thing NEVER gets old!!

Thanks for dropping by, and I hope to hear from you in the coming year!

El Capitan