Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, October 18, 2012

What Were Once Vices Are Now Habits

You Can't Argue With A Sick Mind

OK, I'm mix & matching 70's album titles to make some kinda half-assed metaphor for my current mindset.

Read further at your own peril, and the smoker you drink, the player you get...

****************

 
OK, that's one electrode for the balzac, another for the taint.  Shouldn't the other two be more streamlined for better prostate access??


Mmmmm... loves me some fresh & tender chicken nuggets!


The things you learn on the Internet...



So, I'm watching 'MythBusters', and the always-yummy Kari Byron is involved in a balloon experiment.  While blowing up several dozen of the long, thin balloons usually used for animal sculpture, she suddenly (and inexplicably...) inserts several inches of turgid balloon into her mouth and commences to some serious suction.

At that point, I renamed the show to 'MythBust-A-Nutters', and went looking for proof I'd seen what I'd seen.

Here's proof: