Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, September 03, 2013

'Scuse Me While I Whip This Out...

When In Doubt, CRAPBLOG!!!

Sigh...  Just can't quit with the movie quotes...

Hoping for a short & painless week.  The 4 day workweek after yesterday's holiday helps, but today was already slagged via an emergency trip to the house after driving all the way downtown.

I had pulled into the parking lot when my guts started acting up.  The kind of bossa nova easing into merengue motion of the colon that lets you know you're about 10-15 minutes away from an Old Faithful eruption.

I kinda took it personally, having already dropped a deuce early this morning.  So, park the truck, ride the shuttle in, and gamble on making it to a shitter in time?

Nope, wasn't gonna happen.  Put Big Red back in gear and skedaddled for the suburbs.  That way, if I blew a gasket I'd at least have easy access to a shower & a clean pair of skivvies.

It took some deep breathing and tiptoe walking, but I made it with naught worse than lost hours.

Ah, well.  The drive downtown was so nice, I made it twice.