Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Good News That I Can't Talk About

Did you ever have one of those times when you've got a great blog topic, but you just can't post it? Not that you're incapacitated or anything, but due to reasons of confidentiality you're just not at liberty to say anything.

Well, now is one of those times, but I'm just so flibbertigibbeted about the whole thing that I gotta say something.

Suffice it to say that someone whom I thought was being an enormous penis for reasons unknown is in fact *not* being an enormous penis, and for a very good reason. They still need to atone for some communications issues, IMHO, but I'm nothing if not the accepting type.

They've had quite enough Kool-Aid, though. Time to get back on the rum barrel with the rest of us.

Wish I could say more. Perhaps someday I can. I'm just happy to have a partial answer.