Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, January 31, 2005

Late Posting Today!

I'm trapped in an all-day offsite conference today, so my usual lunchtime uploads will not occur. I'd like to promise that there will be postings aplenty tonight, but after 10 hours stuck in overheated conference rooms and the inevitable traffic nightmare getting there and back, this evening may devolve into a hot bath and a big ol' glass of bourbon.

We shall see...

BTW, here's where I'm trapped today.


Looks like a cruise ship, no? Unfotunately, it's just the George R. Brown Convention Center, on the ass-end of downtown Houston. Nice enough place, but you need a GPS system and a golf cart just to traverse the damn place. It's BIG!

See y'all later.