Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, February 07, 2005

Interview Postponed!!!

My scheduled interview with Jennifer Larson has been pushed back to an unspecified date. Apparently horrible poisonous toads have abducted her or something equally nasty.

I fear part of the reason for the delay is an abysmal lack of questions supplied by the blogosphere to her Inbox. I checked my logs, and there were very few referrals from her site to mine, meaning very few people followed the interview link from her site over to mine to take a look around. I'm not too shocked, mine is a new blog, and I can still count my regular readers on both hands and one foot.

Still, it's kind of a bummer, coming so close after last week's Carnival Of The Vanities non-starter. Oh well, can't be helped.

You might have time to submit a few more questions, though! Can't hurt to ask!