Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm Such A Tease...

Well, Buy A Gun Day is nearly upon us...

I've mentioned that a surprise might be offered up. Like last year's purchase of the 1911A1 .45 pistol, I can't resist laying down a little tease in preparation for Friday's unveiling!

So, here's a tidbit for your puzzling pleasure. First one that gets it right (and that I have not already told about it, natch!) gets first dibs on shooting it at the next Texas Blogger's Shoot-Em-Up! We're looking for maker, model, and caliber!



As to why I made the purchase early as opposed to waiting until Friday, sometimes a deal comes around that has to be jumped on, so jump I did.

Full report on Friday!