Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

So Many Blogfests, So Little Time!

Man, I wish I could swing going to this party, the Alamo City Blogfest 2005. I'm gonna go see my nephew get oiled up and watered down at his baptism/christening thing at a church in Buda that afternoon, so I won't be able to make it.

Damned shame. Look at some of their proposed contest categories. I could take at least 5 of those without even trying hard!
Most like their blogging persona in person
Most unlike their blogging persona in person (unexpected)
Farthest distance traveled
Most unexpected real-life career
Yee-Ha! The life of the party!
Most Geek-ish
Least Geek-ish

Oh, well. I'll still be at the New Braunfels bash that evening! I hope you will too!