Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, May 16, 2005

Four Things

I'm kinda light on ideas today, so I'm 'borrowing' this one from Lady Mac. She in turn "totally ripped it off" from someone named Sheri, so I guess we're all just swapping memes like STD's! Well, OK, like a common cold. I've only met Lady Mac once, after all!

Here we go:

Name four books on your bookshelf: Leadership Secrets of Attila the Hun, Kitchen Confidential, Guns, Germs & Steel, The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress

Name four DVDs Movies in your collection: Only four? OK, howzabout... Dazed & Confused, A Bridge Too Far, Topsy-Turvy, and Casablanca. Eclectic? Just a little bit!

Name four things on your walls: A homemade Texas-shaped plaque/shelf thingie holding a $300 bottle of champagne, a framed poster of the battle flags of the CSA Texas divisions, Maxfield Parrish prints, pirate regalia.

Name four things in your wardrobe: ugly-ass business slacks & button-down shirts for M-F, cotton & linen slacks, loads of collared shirts for weekends.

Name four artists in your music collection: Annie Lennox, Jimmy Buffett, Frank Sinatra, Kid Rock

Name four real life stores you shop at regularly: Central Market, Half Price Books, HEB, Wal-Mart

Name four things in your bag: I call it a carryall, but I'm sure my friends (behind my back) call it a "murse" or man-purse. I gotta have at all times: Shout stain-wipes, 'cause I'm a slob. Sunglasses. Daytimer. Pocketknife.

Name four things in your cupboard that are in cans: smoked oysters, Mexican hot pickled carrots, Niblets corn, Clam chowder.


Feel free to spread this one around!