Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Gone Fishin'

OK, so I'm not really fishing. I am, however, off the reservation until tomorrow night. Posting will therefore be nonexistent until that time.

I'll be in the stupendously large metropolis of Wimberly, TX for a family Ree-Yoonyun. The experience will be fun for the most part, marred only by the incessant shrieking of the under-10 participants. I will therefore be well tranquilized by copious applications of gin & tonics and a stupefying dose of all-you-can-eat BBQ from a place called The Salt Lick this evening.

Sunday might involve a meet-up with Zippo, but he's kinda involved in the hatching of grandkid #2, so we'll play that one by ear. I'll be back in this general area in two weeks for the Bacchanal On The Comal, so I'm mostly making this trip under the radar, and not trying too hard to link up with the numerous bloggers in the area.

See y'all tomorrow night!