Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Drunken Wookies

If you're not reading The Bleat by James Lileks every morning, you're missing out on a treat.

His comments this morning on Star Wars: Episode 3 are priceless! Here's the sample that had me spraying tea on my monitor...
Not enough Wookies. And I don’t see them as the kind of guys who’d use a bowcaster, frankly; they seem more like shotgun types. You would not want to fight an army of a pissed off Wookies with shotguns. I bet they drink, too. They’re probably always drunk all the time, which is why their language seems so incoherent; for all we know they’re not saying anything at all, just yelling. Because they’re all hammered.

Go Read!