Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Which 'Pulp Fiction' Character Are You?

Well, At Least I'm Not Marvin.

What Pulp Fiction Character Are You?

An Elvis man, you like you women dangerous and your steaks bloody. You often get wrapped up in landscapes and fail to realize the danger you put yourself into. Don't get cocky, and don't get caught. It might be good to lay off the drugs every once in a while. Just a suggestion.

Take the What Pulp Fiction Character Are You? quiz.



Oh, yeah! As long as we're discussing all things Tarantino... My birthday's fast approaching. One of these would just about make my year! (Heh, now I'll probably end up with 8 of 'em!)

Found via The Anarchangel