Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Monday, June 13, 2005

OK, I Expected This From Baby Sammy...

But NOT From Teenagers!

Ewwwww. I just had our office's admin supervisor bring in a tour group of summer interns. Not only did they enter my office, by so did the unique aroma of eau de unwashed ass, obviously emanating from at least one of them.

OK, guys, basic hygiene lessons are not in my job description. No effin' way are you gonna funk up my digs, especially when I'm still queasy from drinking like a fish last night.

Ick. Now I think I'm gonna need to go hide in the bathroom for a while.

I'm all for giving kids a summer job. It beats having them take up alternate employment running 'hos or selling rock. Still, there's got to be some minimum standards in the selection process involving daily bathing!

It's gonna be a long summer, methinks.