Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Thursday, September 22, 2005

This Tastes Like A Pig's Ass...

I'm Gonna Bitch-Slap Oscar Mayer

Bleagh. Just tried some Oscar Mayer Ham & Cheese Loaf on crackers. Had to use crackers, there wasn't a loaf of bread in the entire grocery store. They even ran out of that nasssty deli french bread.

What has happened to the ham & cheese loaf? I haven't bought any for quite a long time. Usually, I just buy hotdogs to get my recommended daily allowance of lips, @$$holes and sodium nitrate.

Once upon a time, Oscar Mayer Ham & Cheese Loaf was a recognizable mix of chopped ham and little gooey cheese bits. Tasted great after giving it a 20 second microwave hit.

Now, it's morphed into an evil mess of bologna puree that's been soaked in ham-flavored liquid. The cheese bits are now hard & waxy, and the stuff leaves a grease coat on your tongue that even this puckery lemonade I've got can barely dissolve.

Gack. Next time, I get the roast beef, and damn the cost. This stuff's vile.