Baboon Pirates

Scribbles and Scrawls from an unrepentant swashbuckling primate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Saturday, October 22, 2005

3 Down, One To Go...

Wonder If I Can Get Monday Off Too?

Sorry for the lack of posting. I've been making the most of a 4 day weekend. It was nice waking up this morning after having Thurs & Fri off and realize that I still had a full weekend ahead of me before my parole is revoked and I head back to the salt mines.

My boss was kind enough to call and let me know that The Man decreed that the lazy hazy days of summer are OVER and we are to report to work in full Corporate Armor Monday morning. No more Business Casual, except on Fridays. Sigh. I'm not even sure I know where my neckties have gotten to...

More posts later. Got a range report and a few other odds & ends to chat about.

Now, I'm off to watch the Astros kick a little Chi-town ass.